Program Contractors Limited is a well-established contractor specializing in architectural metal works and building works. Our major clients include various public transport utilities, government departments and construction companies, etc and have been actively involved in the building and constructions industry since 1987. We are looking for high caliber people who is dynamic and willing to take challenge to excel his profession and be an active team player. As you are looking for a new challenge and want to advance your career, we invite you to consider this opportunity.
JOIN US! WE NEED PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781490
Employer Ref. QS/16/09/JD/R092
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Quantity Surveying
- At least 4 years of quantity surveying experience preferably gained tender works, budget costing, subletting, handling VO and sub-contractor payments in manufacturer and/or building contractor
- Responsible for budgetary control, tender procurement, contract administration and final accounts
- Co-ordinate the QS works in HK and China offices
- Familiar with construction and fabrication costs and all facets of pre and post contract quantity surveying practice
- Strong numerical sense, excellent data interpretation & analytical skills, able to meet tight schedules
- Pro-active, independent and possess the techniques to manage Quantity Surveying activities in a company wide scale
- Good interpersonal skills with team spirit and initiative
- Good commend of written & spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin
- Good PC skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, current and expected salary and availability to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to visit: our website www.program.com.hk or company channel www.youtube.com/programPCL
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.