Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space. We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community. We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781845
- Provide contract administration services for pre and post contract
- Take off quantities from drawings
- Perform cost control and cost analysis
- Scrutinize / prepare cost estimates, tenders, contracts and subcontract documents
- Evaluate variation orders, payment claims and settle final accounts
- Liaise with consultants and contractors on related issues
- Prepare internal reports and recommendations
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Member of HKIS/RICS is preferable
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably acquired from large property developers/consulting firms
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer five-day work week.
Please submit your application by clicking here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.