JMB Construction Company Limited
Type Industry :
- Interior Fitting out works
Job Function :
- Building & Construction / Building / Construction / A&A
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836611
- Responsible for Interior Fitting-out estimating, claim, final account and contract arrangement
- Measurement and valuation of variations
- Evaluate variation orders, payment claims and settle final accounts
- Liaise with consultants and contractors on related issues
- Prepare internal reports and recommendations
- Strong numerical sense, excellent data interpretation & analytical skills, able to meet tight schedules
- Work with the team to develop business proposal and handle any ad-hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience or above
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building Studies or equivalent
- Proficient PC skills in using MS and AutoCAD is advantage
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese in advantage
- Well organized, Good interpersonal skills with team spirit and initiative
- Ability to work independently but also work as a team; strong communication skills and can work under pressure in tight schedule
Immediately available is preferred, Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with availability, current salary and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."