Hop Lee Builders Company Limited
Hop Lee Builders Company Limited was established in 1968. We have been actively undertaking construction, maintenance and decoration projects and have developed significant management and technical expertise in these areas. Not only are we engaged in a wide range of public construction works in Hong Kong, we are also very devoted to many areas of private construction works. Furthermore, we have included in various Government Approved Contractor Lists and have been promoted in those Lists as we progress in project experience and corporate development.
Quantity Surveyor (Tendering)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836701
- Reporting to the Project Manager;
- To provide support in tendering and cost estimation;
- To liaise and collaborate with relevant parties in carrying out cost management, contract administration and QS works;
- To monitor budgetary cost control and undertake cash-flow projection; and
- To prepare and monitor commercial accounts and records.
- Higher Diploma standard or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in quantity surveying in local construction new building projects;
- Thorough knowledge and experience in estimating, tendering and post contract activities;
- Strong negotiation skills, cost and contractual sense;
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin); and
- Immediate available or in short notice is highly preferred.
Interested parties please using APPLY NOW or send your full resume stating current and expected salary in MS Word format to:
The Human Resource Department
Address : Unit 905, 9th Floor, Conic Investment Building, No. 13 Hok Yuen Street, Hunghom, Kowloon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks might consider their applications unsuccessful.