Job Forest Limited is a professional recruitment consultancy focusing in placements for the sectors of Bank & Finance, IT, and Engineering.
With extensive expertise in the industry, we are committed in providing effective and high quality executive search and recruitment Services to clients.
Hotline: (852) 3488-9224 or 3488-9226
Web Page: www.job-forest.com
To Apply: email@example.com
Quantity Surveyor (Developer/ Consultant) 5 days
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915872
Our Client is looking for experience QS candidate for his new site
- Work independently and co-ordinate with in-house teams, consultants and vendors for all project related activities
- Advise project team on cost effective and value-added improvement works
- Monitoring of procurement process including tendering, recommendation and contract award.
- Administration of payment process, variations costs, claims and final account.
- Be responsible for main contracts and sub contracts, cost planning, cost control, budgeting ,procurement management, construction cost management and the associated reporting duties of alteration and addition projects
- Manage and monitor consultants and contractors performance in costs and contractual aspects
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Qualified member of the MRICS or MHKIS is advantageous
- Minimum 5 years of quantity surveying experience in overall building development process from inception to completion
- Min 6 years working experience in high-rise mixed use development project in HK and PRC.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Solid Hong Kong and PRC experience; overseeing a project from commencement to completion is an advantage
- Prior experience with developers and QS consultancy would be advantageous
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested candidates please click "APPLY NOW" below to submit resume, available date, present & expected salary. We look forward to speaking with you!
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.