Octagon Workshop Ltd
Octagon Workshop Ltd aims to provide professional interior design and planning solutions to meet different needs of corporate and private clients. We also specializes in engineering and construction works.
If you are ready to achieve a successful and rewarding career with us, welcome to join us!!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995472
- Assist in preparing project budget, estimation, tendering and procurement, variation, final account, etc.
- Handle contractual issues, project planning and delay analysis.
- Liaise with project teams, consultants and sub-contractors with regard to all QS services.
- Responsible for all aspects of building works.
- Degree in Quantity Surveyor, Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in construction project and site experience with contractor
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize and accomplish deadline with limited supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your resume stating with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Administration Department by email: recruit@ octagon-workshop.com
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.