Ample Construction Company Limited
Ample Construction Company Limited is a member of the LKS Holding Group Limited, which is publicly listed on the GEM Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong focusing on providing alteration and addition (A&A) works service and Fitting Out Works Services in Hong Kong.
To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, Ample Construction Company Limited is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220834
- Handle whole tender process including cost planning, tender analysis & strategy, bidding and budgeting
- Handle awarded contracts including cost control, monitor cash flow, payment certifications for contracts
- Handle post-contract issues including valuation of variation, extension of time claim and final account
- Liaison with client, subcontractors, suppliers on tender & contract issues
- Degree holder or above in Quantity Surveying or other related engineering disciplines
- 5-8 years relevant experience gained from a main contracting organization is a must
- Good at both English and Chinese for drafting the agreements which may imply that good educational background
- A Strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Well-versed in MS Office
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interested parties please send full resume with ref. & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.