jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833262
Employer Ref. 3699490/001
You will be responsible for providing full QS services for major renovation and fit-out projects for our client's Hong Kong grade A commercial portfolios.
Our client is a listed Asian developer with strong presences in Hong Kong's commercial real estate market.
- Provide full QS services from estimates to final accounts including preparing BQ for tenders
- Manage external consultant QS and monitor their works
- Prepare estimates and cost studies for development appraisal of projects in Hong Kong and other regional cities
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Member of HKIS or RICS is preferred but not a must
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably obtained in professional quantity surveying practices or property developers
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package, career progression and exposure to all grade A commercial portfolios.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lulu Zhu on +852 2848 4719
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk