Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Quick Hire - PMO Analyst - Major MNC - Up to 16kpm (CV Builder)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996558
- Assist PMO Manager with management of IT Project Portfolio
- Responsible for all project governances such as business case review, approval, financial & resource utilization tracking, project status tracking and as well as internal control reviews/ audit exercises
- Provide visibility of IT execution via composing various reports & dashboard
- Devise and maintain effective metrics in various IT functions
- Analyze and study project and financial data/ metrics for issue identification and continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for process simplification
- Identify and arrange suitable training for project managers
- Maintain and strengthen overall project management competency of the department
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Program Management Office (Outstanding Fresh Graduates are welcome)
- Experience on project/ program management and process improvement is advantageous
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and able to work independently by influencing stakeholders at different levels
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented
- Good commercial knowledge in Information Technology and Telecommunication relevant disciplines
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Certified PMI PMP is preferable
This is a secondment position with a Major Multinational Organisation. This will put you in the position of gaining a deep level of insight over 12 months, into the workings and processes of a Project Management Office supporting $100m+ of projects across a global network. Ideal for someone looking to build their CV towards a long term career in PMO or Project Management.