Mouser Electronics, Inc. is an electronic component distributor, focused on the rapid introduction of new products and technologies to electronic design engineers. Mouser.com features more than 10 million products online from more than 500 manufacturers. Mouser publishes multiple catalogs a year providing designers with up-to-date data on the components now available for the next generation of electronic devices. Mouser ships globally from its 492,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in Mansfield, Texas. For more information, visit: www.mouser.com
Mouser employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits, a business casual dress environment, a state of the art facility in which to work, and an experienced management team with vision and a passion for growth. Mouser has built upon over 50 years of growth and success in the electronics parts distribution industry.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919017
The Quote Representative will lead, develop, maintain and execute cross functional duties to support the timely completion of quotes. Additionally, the Quote Representative is expected to become a subject matter expert on the various types of quotes, as well as Mouser’s proprietary BOM tool.
- Evaluates and works quotes by fax, Bill of Materials (BOM), email, system, and other formats as requested.
- Effectively formats and completes BOM Quotes using advanced Excel features and inhouse system.
- Strong analytical and part number identification skills.
- Effectively communications among different parties. Understands profit margins, mark-ups and competitive pricing. Provides necessary information to Product Managers to secure the best possible profit margins.
- Effective quoting skills, time management and organizational skills; ensures prompt quote processing in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and results oriented. Works effectively with other members of the team. Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals. Takes initiative to expand knowledge for position utilizing all available sources.
- College graduate or above
- 1 year working experience
- Understand profit margins, mark-ups, and competitive pricing strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment
- Fluent spoken and written in English and local language
Please mention salary history and expectations in your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes.