PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995220
Employer Ref. C84X015292880816CC
- Carry out operations and maintenance duties on the telecommunication equipments
- Design, plan, and scaling of radio systems & network including two way digital radio and TETRA
- Liaise with client for engineering issues and provide solutions
- Work at Construction site
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering, Radio Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years’ related experiences in radio systems design and planning
- Good knowledge of professional radio systems, two way radio and TETRA
- Maintenance experience down to component level is preferred
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Holders of valid driving license classification No.1 is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.