Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Korean Speaking Railway Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837071
Employer Ref. 91M0078789
Our client is an international top leading engineering consultancy with strong presence in Asia Pacific and they are looking to expand their railway arm in Korea. They are looking for Korean speaking railway candiadates with good experience in System Engineering, System Assurance (RAMS), IV&V, Rolling Stock, Signalling and other railway E&M systems.
- Solid professional experience in System Assurance and applying techniques including FTA/ETA, FMEA, HAZOP, RBD, SIL
- Sound knowledge in international railway standards such as EN50126 and EN50129 (EN50128 and IEC61508 is also highly desirable
- Preferably comiing from Rolling Stock or Signalling background
- Highly analytical with a problem-solving mindset and able to identify practical and effective solutions to critical issues
- Native Korean speaking (Candidates with working proficiency in Korean will also be considered)
- Based in Korea
If you are interested in finding out more, please kindly call Nora Liu at +852 2232 3427 or email at email@example.com