WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 42 countries worldwide. Please visit www.wsp-pb.com for more information.
Hong Kong office is looking for high calibre candidates for the following position.
Railway Engineer (Systems Assurance, Asset Management, Operations & Maintenance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918947
Employer Ref. Job ID# 31392
The incumbent Engineer shall be responsible for multiple railway/engineering projects as regards systems assurance/integration/safety, maintenance and other engineering aspects.
- Ensuring systems/maintenance/reliability/availability/safety requirements are followed and correctly implemented.
- Providing technical guidance to project team.
- Coordinating between client, contractors and package contractors and managing interfaces.
- Degree Qualified in relevant discipline.
- 5+ years relevant experience in systems engineering/rail projects and project management. Candidates with more experience will also be considered
- Experience in dealing with railway systems and their associated sub-systems for all facets of railway projects including maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of key technical and operational interfaces for railway systems.
- Understanding of systems integration and project engineering.
- Experience of management of engineering teams
- Flexible in working on other infrastructure projects
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Click here to apply and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary. For more information about the Company, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.