jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992052
Employer Ref. 91M0080170
Property Broker- Overseas Luxury Residential
Our client is one of the leading luxury residential and mixed-used real estate development company who is looking for a Property Broker to join their Hong Kong team for overseas properties in Canada, London, Japan and etc.
- Assist in planning and implementation of sales strategies and conducting sales activities for the Canada property.
- Conduct market research and analysis. Prepare sales or budget reports for Hong Kong market.
- Assist in the preparation of sales brochure, advertising materials and launch documents.
- Work with different business associates such as solicitors, advertising, designers, contractors and estate agents to ensure the successful launch of the projects.
- Build up and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with clients.
- Proactively search for business development opportunity.
- Diploma qualification or above in real estate, marketing or related disciplines.
- 4+ years of experience in property leasing, sales and marketing.
- Knowledgeable of market and competitor pricing for residential and other property sectors.
- Able to work independently and be a proactive and energetic team player with self-motivation, creativity and positive working attitude.
- Strong organization and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cantonese is a must and English is preferable.
Should you have any enquiry, please email email@example.com or call +852 2232 3454 Max Wong.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"