My client is a world leading private education developer and operator. Founded in UK, they are now operate and invest globally. With the rapid business expansion in the past few years, they are now looking to expand their real estate business development team.
- Gain necessary market and sector knowledge and knowledge of market participants to allow market research, prioritisation and engagement
- Actively contribute to the development of a pipeline of new build opportunities and project financing in line with the groups Corporate Development Strategy
- Build a network of contacts in target markets (consultants, developers, advisors, Governments, banks, etc.)
- Conduct market studies to assess the potential of specific opportunities in both target and speculative markets
- Prepare complex financial models to analyse opportunities including benchmarking against NAE schools and returns analysis using a wide range of methodologies: DCF, IRR, paybacks, etc.
- Qualification of opportunities against the NAE investment criteria including validation of key financial, regulatory and infrastructural elements of each project
- Formulation of initial commercial offers and drafting of Letters of Intent and other commercial propositions including land/facilities tenders with governments and private developers
- Coordinate market due diligence activities within promised time frames and approved schedule
- Where appropriate, support sourcing and execution of project financing for new build in conjunction with NAE Corporate Finance and Legal teams
- Support commercial negotiations with counterparties in conjunction with NAE and external legal advisors and ensure high quality transactions
- Prepare Board presentations for investment recommendations
- Work with relevant regional team members to ensure state of the art design and construction of new which maximise NAEs return on investment.
- Administration of Capex allocation process, working closely with Head of Infrastructure Development and CDD
- Track performance of projects post execution and measure variance in return rates from original business cases
- Strong academic background with a degree from a leading University;
- Proven experience in financial analysis and project management;
- 5+ years of experience in real estate financing or commercial real estate development;
- Understand PRC local government regulation in terms of all relevant policy and procedures, legal requirement of obtaining all necessary permission.
- Extensive experience in assessment of new real estate projects viability
- Ability to interpret market analysis, feasibility studies, market metrics and financial data
- Must have strong Excel financial modelling and valuation experience and skills
To apply, please forward to your updated CV (Word format) to andy.pong at psdgroup.com and provide the following information:
- Currently salary package
- Expected salary package
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.
Tele +852 2531 2215, Linkedin profile: https://hk.linkedin.com/in/andypong