Mayer Brown JSM is part of Mayer Brown, a global legal services organisation advising many of the world’s largest companies, including a significant portion of the Fortune 100, FTSE 100, DAX and Hang Seng Index companies and more than half of the world’s largest banks. Our legal services include banking and finance; corporate and securities; litigation and dispute resolution; antitrust and competition; employment and benefits; environmental; financial services regulatory & enforcement; government and global trade; intellectual property; real estate; tax; restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency; and wealth management.
Real Estate Executive (Conveyancing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782629
We are looking for a Real Estate Executive in our Real Estate Team.
- Responsible for handling agreements, assignments, mortgage files, first hand sales developments and other conveyancing transactions
- Facilitate and attend to legal documentations relating to conveyancing transactions
- Liaise with Land Registry, Companies Registry, banks, corporate and individual clients, and arrange for stamping and registration of documents
- Undertake clerical and administrative work as may be allocated from time to time, including maintenance of the records system and filing
- Assist with the processing of the work and running of the team
- Diploma or above with around 5 years of experience in a sizable law firm with conveyancing practice (training will be provided for candidate with less experience)
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese; good spoken Mandarin an asset
- Highly responsible, organised and efficient
- Self-motivated, hardworking, attentive to details and can work under pressure
- Good typing skills
- Willing to learn and work overtime
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.
At Mayer Brown JSM, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Attractive salary, fringe benefits and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.