Mayer Brown JSM is part of Mayer Brown, a global legal services organisation advising many of the world’s largest companies, including a significant portion of the Fortune 100, FTSE 100, DAX and Hang Seng Index companies and more than half of the world’s largest banks. Our legal services include banking and finance; corporate and securities; litigation and dispute resolution; antitrust and competition; employment and benefits; environmental; financial services regulatory & enforcement; government and global trade; intellectual property; real estate; tax; restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency; and wealth management.
Real Estate Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832825
- Responsible for handling sales and purchase of first hand and second hand properties, tenancies, assignments, mortgage files
- Experience in handling large scale project conveyancing (in particular first hand residential properties) is preferable
- Conduct basic title review and checking
- Handle mortgage financing transactions
- Prepare sale and purchase agreements, assignments and attend conferences with clients, and handle post-completion procedures
- Liaise with Stamp Office, Land Registry, Companies Registry, banks, corporate and individual clients, and arrange for stamping, filing and registration of documents
- Undertake conveyancing and property-related work and such other work as may be allocated from time to time by Section Head and Solicitors
- Contribution as a member of a team in large scale acquisition projects
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 3 years' solid conveyancing experience from well regarded law firms/developers/financial institutions, applicants with different seniorities may apply
- Able to handle sales, purchase and mortgage matters efficiently and independently; familiar with stamping, registration and filing procedures
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge of Mandarin and simplified Chinese is preferable
- Responsible, organised and efficient
- Self-motivated and attentive to details, able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime and as a member of a team
- Strong computer (in particular Microsoft Word) skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.
At Mayer Brown JSM, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Attractive salary, fringe benefits and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.