Knight Frank is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more than 14,000 people operating from over 400 offices across 59 countries.
Real Estate Executive, Kowloon Commercial Agency
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783691
Employer Ref. CAK/E/J230916
- Assist with commercial property leasing and sales
- Prospect new clients through cold calling, personal networking and structured canvassing
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Conduct analysis and prepare client presentations
- Tertiary educated or above
- Holder of Estate Agent’s Licence preferred; candidates who have applied to sit the EAA exam will also be considered
- Work experience in the commercial property market an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken Cantonese, and proficiency in English, fluent Japanese or Mandarin desirable
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented
- Able to perform under pressure
We will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" below to submit your full résumé with available date, and current and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department.
Knight Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All information submitted will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment purposes in accordance with our personal data policy.