PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry; Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
Real Estate Investment Associate (PE firm, Shanghai)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999634
My client is high preforming private equity firm that is specialised in real estate investment. Currently they are in full investment mode for their new china fund and they are looking to take on two young and aggressive professionals into their investment team in Shanghai.
- Perform a wide range of valuation methodologies: DCF, IRR, paybacks, unlevered returns, comparable transactions, etc.
- Participate and support in all phases of the transaction: IM reviews, Due Diligence, negotiation, documentation, integration planning etc.
- Analyse financial statements and data, and prepare complex financial models
- Supporting deal sourcing and structuring for investments and acquisitions
- Due diligence including market research, financial analysis and asset valuation
- Preparation of proposals for approval by the investment committee
- Working with asset management team to monitoring projects throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies.
- Collect market, sector or company data through primary research sources such as banks, advisors, etc.
- Manage and update the project pipeline with new acquisition targets, opportunities as well as detailing progress on existing projects
- Manage and update databases of real estate projects around tier 1 cities through research sources such as specialized consultancy groups and industry news reports
- Support the organisation in identification of potential opportunities in line with the investment strategy
- Assist the Investment Director in tracking of investment plan delivery: budget, actual, forecast
- Preparation of integration plans and reports
- Support on special projects: budget, three or five year plan, reporting, tax, etc.
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting from one of the top universities.
- Minimum two years of working experience from buy side environment.
- Candidates from investment banking real estate teams will be considered.
- Experience in financial modelling or research is essential.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
To apply, please forward to your updated CV (Word format) to andy.pong at psdgroup.com and provide the following information:
- Currently salary package
- Expected salary package
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.
Tele +852 2531 2215, Linkedin profile: https://hk.linkedin.com/in/andypong