jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782163
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, training and global career opportunities in a dynamic and growing international company.
- Greet customers at the door and be positive ensuring a great initial impression
- Organize the floor and seat customers where possible.
- Communicate clearly and pro-actively on wait times.
- Takes reservations and answer various of customer inquiries
- Pleasant, proactive and customer services oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English, other language is advantage
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
- HKID Holders ONLY
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZUMA
Globally Award Winning Contemporary Japanese Restaurant and Bar with Venues in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Istanbul, Miami, Bangkok, Abu Dhabi, Datça Peninsula and New York.
Zuma is a Japanese Izakaya restaurant with a modern twist on the traditional style of informal dining. Using the best ingredients and having a knowledge and respect of authentic Japanese cuisine, have established Zuma as a world renowned restaurant.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.