Grandnorm International Wealth Management Limited
Grandnorm International Wealth Management Limited is a company providing wealth management and financial advisory services. To cope with our business expansion, we invite right candidate to join our company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784333
- Perform general receptionist duties, such as handling incoming calls, escorting visitors, managing mails/parcels etc.
- Work closely with all departments on administrative related issues.
- Ensuring a sufficient supply of forms, working documents, office supplies and refreshments
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Handle ad-hoc duties assigned by manager
- Diploma or above or Office Administration course or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Detail minded, self-motiviated and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills
Working days : 5.5 days (Alternative Saturday)
We provide good working environment and competitive fridge benefit. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(Please put position name applied for on the subject line).