BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited is the investment banking arm of Bank of Communications headquartered in Shanghai. We are one of the largest Chinese investment banks and securities brokers in Hong Kong offering a comprehensive scope of financial services to our clients in the areas of corporate finance, brokerage and asset management.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784467
- Greet visitors in a professional manner and provide excellent front desk services to the guests
- Handle incoming telephone calls, documents and letters
- Manage conference room bookings
- Assist general office administrative duties and ad hoc task as assigned by supervisor
- Support ad hoc outdoor services
- Organize company’s internal functions and events
- Office Hours: 8:45am – 5:45pm with 1 hour lunch time (Monday – Friday)
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in the financial or hospitality industry
- Excellent telephone manner, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentable, pleasant, responsible, punctual, well-mannered and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS applications (Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependants, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking "Apply Now". Applications without required information will NOT be considered.
*Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes.