The Madison Group
The Madison Group was founded in 1996 in Hong Kong as a company representing premium lifestyle brands like bulthaup, Sub-Zero, WOLF and Rimadesio. Through the years, The Madison Group has collaborated with the region's leading property developers on residential projects that have become the benchmark of luxury of living. Today, the group has operations and retail outlets in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou. Its newly launched concept store, House of Madison, is an expression of its retail ambitions.
Launched in October 2014, House of Madison is a groundbreaking retail experience by The Madison Group, a global company representing luxury lifestyle brands. The sprawling three-storey, 12,000 square foot space serves as a retail playground for tinkers and tinkerers, artists and artisans exploring the intersection of design, gastronomy and the art of expressive living.
To cope with the company's expansion and market demands, we are now looking for high caliber to join our winning team.
Receptionist (5 days work | prime location in Wanchai)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833402
The incumbent is responsible for providing general office administration and clerical support and maintain proper records of documentation and correspondences, and ensure efficient and smooth operation of reception.
- Organize and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondences and courier documents
- Manage Conference Room booking
- Procurement of office stationery and printer consuming product
- Assist on data entry and filing
- Greeting guests and visitors
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Provide support on other Administrative and ad-hoc duties
- Form 7 or above with 1-2 years working experience
- Pleasant personality and good telephone manner
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility, proactive, presentable, helpful and cheerful
- Well-organized and able to work independently, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good commend in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
- Immediate available is preferred
- Fresh Graduate is also welcome
We are an equal opportunity employer. Attractive remuneration package, incentive bonuses, excellent career prospect and on-the-job training will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume with expected salary by email.