Receptionist (2 yrs contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833891
Employer Ref. 102-18102016-LEC
- Handle switchboard operation and cordially place, answer & transfer calls
- Answer customer enquiries politely and concisely
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails, courier services, and subscription of newspapers and magazines
- Compile various reports to Group in timely manner
- Approve and manage conference rooms reservation
- Coordinate office maintenance, office renovation, workstation/facilities relocation, company event and staff activities
- Provide general administrative and clerical support (such as filing, photocopying etc.)
- Arrange ordering and follow up work of stationery and general office supplies for all departments in accordance with company procedure
- Prepare expenses claim and EPO for HR & Admin Dept.
- Coordinate retrieval, delivery, and destruction of off-site record management
- Liaise with and management office and external vendors on project arrangement
- Assist Company Secretary on Director's signature collection arrangement
- Perform any ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Matriculated/ Diploma holder or above in related subject, degree holder is preferred
- Minimum 1 year clerical experience and good knowledge of administration
- Good telephone handling skill, communication skills and negotiation skills with vendors and suppliers
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Email & Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
Interested parties please send your resume with current/ expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk