Ping An of China Asset Management (HK) Co., Ltd. ("PAAMC HK"), established in May 2006, is a subsidiary under Ping An Overseas Holdings. Registered in Hong Kong, it has a registered capital of HKD 145 million. As the major entity responsible for the overseas investment management business of Ping An Group, PAAMC HK accepts investment management mandates from other subsidiaries of the Group, and also provides investors at home and abroad with various overseas investment products, as well as external asset management services. Since March 2007, PAAMC HK has licenses of RA (Regulated Activity) 9 and RA 4, therefore it can engage in asset management services, and advise on securities.
Taking the core business philosophy of “professionalism and value”, while following the essence of Chinese and western culture of “all-inclusiveness and openness” since its establishment, PAAMC HK has years of experience in global investment by taking advantage of Hong Kong’s position as an international financial centre. Now, we are looking for a high-powered and motivated individual to join our team of talented professionals based in Hong Kong. The position offers plenty of opportunities for initiative and advancement as the team’s scope evolves in step with regulatory and economic developments.
Receptionist (2-years renewal contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837470
Employer Ref. PAOH_admin
- Handle switchboard operation and cordially place, answer & transfer calls
- Answer customer enquiries politely and concisely
- Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner and prevent unauthorized access
- Provide excellent over-counter customer services
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails, courier services, and subscription of newspapers and magazines
- Compile various reports to Group in timely manner
- Approve and manage conference rooms reservation
- Handle VC connection of conference rooms for conference arrangement
- Ensure the locking/unlocking of all entrances at specific time for office security
- Coordinate office maintenance, office renovation, workstation/facilities relocation, company event and staff activities
- Provide general administrative and clerical support (such as filing, photocopying etc.)
- Negotiate the purchase price with vendors of office supplies
- Arrange ordering and follow up work of stationery and general office supplies for all departments in accordance with company procedure
- Prepare expenses claim and EPO for HR & Admin Dept.
- Maintain filing system, file/record update & retrieve records pertinent to the department including staff attendance & leave records, and telephone directory, etc.
- Keep control of office security, such as access entrance card system and keys for all doors, cabinets, and pedestals
- Assign keys & access cards to staff and maintain a complete control record accordingly
- Coordinate retrieval, delivery, and destruction of off-site record management
- Liaise with and management office and external vendors on project arrangement
- Assist Company Secretary on Director’s signature collection arrangement
- Assist on organizing staff relations activities
- Perform any ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Matriculated/ Diploma holder or above in related subject, degree holder is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of clerical experience and good knowledge of administration
- Good telephone handling skill, communication skills and negotiation skills with vendors and suppliers
- Helpful and willing to accept responsibility
- Mature, pleasant personality and able to work independently
- High degree of professionalism and tact in handling sensitive information and situation
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Email & Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (in both English and Chinese) with current and expected salary to our HR Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
~ All information collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strictly confidence. ~