Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916158
Employer Ref. REC/SC281116
- International education centre
- Westernized culture and professional environment
- Work life balance
Our client is an international education centre. They are now looking for a presentable and friendly Receptionist to join their office in Hong Kong. This opportunity is definitely good for an individual with great attitude, very proactive, confident and have excellent English skills.
- Handle incoming calls, greet visitors and operate daily front desk duties.
- Assist in daily office administration works.
- Ensure tidiness of meeting rooms and reception area at all times.
- Responsible for meeting room booking and video conferencing arrangement.
- Manage stationery and office sundry supplies.
- Support in preparing presentation materials and reports as well as spreadsheets using Microsoft applications
- Prepare expense report, maintain internal system updates and documentation
- At least 3 years of Receptionist/ Administration experiences gained from MNCs, aviation and hospitality industry.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Competent with MS office application.
- Strong communication skills with professional telephone manner.
- Presentable, enthusiastic, customer-oriented, flexible and professional presentation.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy