Blackbird Automotive was established as a multi-faceted organization that celebrates all aspects of the motor car. Not only are we engaged in the commerce of automobiles old and new, we celebrate and showcase these amazing machines through hands-on work and through our various publications and channels. Through building, maintaining, restoring, researching, writing, photographing, recording and sharing stories about cars, we have developed a true appreciation of the mechanics, precision and engineering that gives credence to the automobile as cultural icon.
We are now seeking for high caliber candidates for the position of:
- Responsible for receptionist general duties such as greeting visitors or clients in professional and polite manner, handing all in-coming telephone calls from external customers and general public, maintaining meeting and conference room bookings.
- Provide assistance to internal staffs with administration and daily operation supports.
- Arrange mails and courier services
- Provide general administrative support to Administration & HR Department
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma graduates with 2 years in receptionist/administrative experience
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, Putonghua
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Pleasant, polite, well-organized and self-motivated
- Excellent telephone and reception skills with positive attitude;
Interested parties please send your full resume quoting title with expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now".
Information collected is strictly confidential for the use of recruitment purpose only.