jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922515
Employer Ref. 522130/001
Our client is a leading and well established firm globally. They are looking for a receptionist to join their team.
- perform a full spectrum of receptionist duties
- welcome incoming guests and allocate meeting rooms
- handle switchboard and generate assess cards for incoming guests
- handle general administration tasks as assigned by supervisor
- a minimum of two-three years' relevant experience
- presentable with excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- switched on and able to take initiatives, able to work independently
- Diploma or above degree holder
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.