Receptionist (International Law Firm, Central)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992176
Employer Ref. 3498330/001
An excellent opportunity for receptionist candidates to join a well-established international law firm with stable environment and attractive remuneration package.
Our client is a well-established international law firm with around 50-100 staff in Hong Kong. They provide a very stable working environment.
- Welcome all clients or visitors to the office and in charge of all meeting rooms booking.
- Handle incoming calls, courier packages, all inwards and outwards mails promptly.
- Provide administrative supports to various departments; as well as to manage stationary and pantry supplies.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years receptionist experience with a MNC, preferably in a professional service environment.
- Experience in office admin will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Proficient in Word/Outlook at advance level, ability to type in Chinese.
- Less experienced candidates will also be considered for a more junior role.
- 5 day work week with stable working hours
- Premium office location in Central
- Competitive remuneration
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Wong on +852 3602 2437
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk