Haymarket Media Limited
Haymarket Media Group creates award-winning specialist content for international audiences.
The company has over 70 market-leading brands in 15 offices across six countries, connecting people and communities across print, digital, mobile and live media. Although Haymarket’s portfolio is diverse, its philosophy is the same across borders and markets: deliver brand experiences that truly meet the needs of audiences and clients. It is this uncompromising focus that has earned the trust of millions worldwide.
Haymarket’s brands include Campaign, AsianInvestor, Corporate Treasurer and Finance Asia.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992877
Our Hong Kong Admin team is looking for the right fit to join our casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment. We are looking for a versatile person to help us with a variety of office duties in order to make our company run more smoothly and successfully!
- Reception duties including handling of all incoming phone calls
- Maintain high standards of presentation in the reception area and conference room
- Greet and serve visitors
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail arrangement.
- Stationery, office supplies ordering and equipment maintenance
- Perform all-rounded office administrative duties, such as, meeting arrangement, conference room booking & controlling, office and equipment maintenance, petty cash recording and office supplies ordering and inventory control.
- Provide support for company functions and projects such as but not limited to company and staff events, annual party, renovation, office expansion, procurement, etc…
- Running errands i.e bank, post office, collections and small deliveries.
- Occasionally support Admin team with business travel arrangement such as ticket & hotel booking, visa application etc
- Provide administrative support to the team and ad-hoc duties as required such as filing, typing, scanning, faxing and binding documents
- F.7 or above with minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Proficient in Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Well-mannered, pleasant, energetic and self-motivated
- Mature, cheerful with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, well organized and efficient.
- Immediately available.
This position is based in Hong Kong, Quarry Bay. We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send your detailed CV with current and expected salary to:email@example.com
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.