Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank has been ranked Asian’s strongest bank and among the world’s five strongest banks by Bloomberg Markets for five consecutive years since the ranking’s inception in 2011. OCBC Bank and its subsidiaries offer a broad array of commercial banking, specialist financial and wealth management services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services. OCBC Bank’s key markets are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Greater China. It has over 610 branches and representative offices in 18 countries and regions. These include the more than 330 branches and offices in Indonesia under subsidiary Bank OCBC NISP, and more than 110 branches and offices in Hong Kong, China and Macau under OCBC Wing Hang. OCBC Bank’s private banking services are provided by its wholly-owned subsidiary Bank of Singapore, which operates on a unique open-architecture product platform to source for the best-in-class products to meet its clients’ goals. OCBC Bank's insurance subsidiary, Great Eastern Holdings, is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. Its asset management subsidiary, Lion Global Investors, is one of the largest private sector asset management companies in Southeast Asia. For more information, please visit www.ocbc.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995524
Employer Ref. ADM
- Handle incoming telephone call and walk-in customers
- Register all incoming and outgoing courier and arrange courier services and related invoice checking
- Maintain visitor log book
- Check meeting room booking for staff at reception
- Arrange beverage serving with tea lady and back up tea lady when required
- Coordinate internal delivery
- Contact Management Office for arranging maintenance service
- Assist in non-office hour works such as office renovation, carpet cleaning, maintenance
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Tertiary education with minimum 3 years' relevant experience in banking industry;
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel and Word
- Presentable, meticulous, well organized, good communication skills with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly desirable
Please apply with full resume and state present and expected salary and availability to: Human Resources Department at Box 307 G.P.O. Hong Kong (Personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.