jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996956
Employer Ref. 101-170113-KN
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages and provide information to callers.
- Greet persons entering organization, direct persons to correct destination.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers and monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings, record and update utilization report
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents, order stationary and maintain office facilities
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Diploma graduated or above
- At least 1 year relevant experience in sizable/ multinational companies
- Proficiency in PC applications such as MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cheerful, presentable and independent
Any interested party, please send your resume with expected salary in word format to email@example.com.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk