Modern Beauty Salon withholds much significance for every modern woman. Literally, it was created from nothing - but good old hard work, a deep interest in the spa and wellness industry and the determination to ensure that we succeed against all odds.
Today, the initial toil has reaped rich rewards. With more than 50 outlets here in Hong Kong and China, with more being added every month, we are pleased to say Modern Beauty Salon is indeed poised to become a leader in the spa and wellness industry.
Our engagement of state-of-the-art equipment and our continual quest to study and implement the latest techniques in our wide repertoire of facials, body treatments and slimming services is also a pillar in our success story.
Modern Beauty Salon is founded on the principle - and with the aim, of providing a one-stop wellness centre that is able to embrace the modern individual's hectic lifestyle preferences. In this way, we set ourselves apart from our traditional competition and create a complete wellness experience that has left many, absolutely delighted.
We will continue to expand wherever the opportunity arises, throughout the Asia Pacific region. With it, we will help many achieve their personal goals of being beautiful, confident individuals, today.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998831
Employer Ref. REP
• Answering incoming calls and clarify enquiries in a professional manner
• Provide frontline services at reception counter
• Maintain packages and payment records
• Assist in and provide support to office administration
• Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
• Form 5 or above
• 1 year relevant experience in Customer Service field is preferred
• Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Be patient, cheerful and outgoing personality
• Diligent, responsible, detail-oriented and able to work independently
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW"
(Personal information collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)