Hampton, Winter and Glynn
A well-established medium size legal firm in Central.
We invite applications for the following position:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005365480
- Responsible to handle incoming calls, guest greeting in a professional manner
- Allocate incoming mails/ couriers
- Arrange and monitor conference room bookings
- Provide day-to-day administration duties
- Support events co-ordination and management
- Other clerical duties as assigned by Office Manager
- 2-year of related experience in customer services
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Work, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Arrange with vendor on equipment repair
- Detail oriented, organized, mature thinking and strong communication skills
- Immediate available preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your resume with expected salary either by email or by post to The Office Manager, Hampton, Winter and Glynn, 20th Floor, Printing House, 6 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.