Buro Happold International (Hong Kong) Limited
Buro Happold has a long history of working in Hong Kong, with our work on buildings such as the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Building and the Tsimshatsui Cultural Centre. As an engineering firm with far-reaching experience across the globe, we have a portfolio that includes some of the world's most iconic projects.
Described by our clients as ‘passionate’, ‘innovative’, ‘collaborative’: BuroHappold Engineering is an independent, international engineering practice that over the last 40 years has become synonymous with the delivery of creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world. Having worked on every continent, our clients include more than 90% of the world’s leading architectural practices and we have collaborated with global organisations such as the United Nations, The World Bank and UNESCO. Through our global community of driven, world leading engineering professionals we deliver elegant solutions for buildings and cities that seek to address the major problems facing societies today.
As an organisation we strive for progress and are committed to finding new and better ways to deliver elegant solutions. We recognise that this can only happen if our people can keep up with, create and implement the latest developments in technology and ideas. We offer learning and development opportunities at every level, to help shape exciting and personally satisfying careers and ensure our engineers stay at the cutting edge of industry thought.
To learn more about Buro Happold, please visit our website: www.burohappold.com
Receptionist / Assistant Group Co-ordinator (Administrative role)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922110
- To be the Receptionist of the HK office.
- Assist administrative and secretarial support to different teams of HK office.
- Receptionist experience in MNCs with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Capabilities in building good relationships with different nationalities and colleagues in the office.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent speaking and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Responsible, attention to details, follow through, and high level of accuracy.
- Good in team building and collaboration, prioritizing and time management.
- Experience of working as Receptionist and Administrative support.
- Initiative and high adaptability, and good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and approachable personality.
- Good in organizing and planning, and attention to details and prioritizing duties.
- Can work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Coordinate meetings, and participate in supporting team meetings.
- Responsible for office staff and clients’ business related travel flight tickets, local and overseas transportations/accommodations i.e. hotel and services apartments reservations.
- Responsible for the preparation of business visa, including application and collection.
- Maintain secondment calendars, manage meeting room bookings and maintain room tidiness
- Maintain good manner in receptionist area
- Maintain general stationery / pantry / groceries and office asset in stock
- Assist in organization company events
- Assist in preparing and/or editing meeting minutes, presentations, and project document as and when required.
- Maintaining and responsible for the document control & filing system of all project documents (hard and soft copies).
- Maintain good communication with team members and clients/contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs.
- Any ad-hoc projects/duties assigned.
We offer 15-20 days annual leave and comprehensive group medical benefits.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.