IDP Education Limited
IDP Education is a world leader in international student placement services. Our global network of 89 offices helps students from 30 countries to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test. IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally.
We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team.
Receptionist / Information Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995679
- HKDSE/F.7 with at least 2 years of working experience OR an associate degree / diploma with at least 1 year of working experience in customer service or as receptionist is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English. Mandarin will be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented, friendly, mature, and enthusiastic
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Maintain the daily operation of reception counter
- Handle walk-in and incoming phone calls and enquiries
- General administrative works include but are not limited to ensuring the condition of reception and student resource area are in a high standards at all times, providing logistics support to meetings and events, data entry and assist in administrative duties and ad hoc jobs
Salary will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental plan will be provided.
Application: A detailed resume stating present and expected salary with covering letter.
Closing date of applications: Monday 23 January 2017
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from any member of the community who meets the selection criteria for the position.