jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922643
Employer Ref. 3770300/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidate looking for an opportunity to join a HK Listed company for a stable role.
Our client is a well-established and leading company listed on the main board who offers a very stable environment. They are now looking for a receptionist to join their company. They are ideally looking for candidates with a 1-2 years of reception/customer service experience.
The Receptionist's duties will include the following but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a friendly manner
- Answering and transferring calls in a professional manner
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms
- Maintaining presentation of the reception area
- Handling mails and courier support
- Handling ad-hoc job tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with tertiary education
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, with knowledge of Chinese Word processing
- Good customer service skills
- Proactive, detail-minded with a positive attitude
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a stable job opportunity with a well-established company.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk