Starbucks Coffee Asia Pacific Limited
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.
To enable us to continue our success in the Asia Pacific region, we are now looking for high caliber talent who is adaptable, self-motivated and passionate to join the team.
Receptionist & Office Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918390
This job contributes to Starbucks success by providing professional customer service to both our internal and external customers at Starbucks Hong Kong Support Center (HKSC), as well as general office administrative support to the office admin. team as required. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides reception services to visitors at the Company reception area. Greets visitors, and issues temporary access badges. Maintains logs of visitor arrivals and departures. Logs and tracks incoming and outgoing deliveries that pass through the reception desk. Schedules conference rooms for business meetings as required.
- Utilizes phone systems to provide telephone reception service to all callers. Directs calls and provides information about the voice mail system and the Company website as appropriate.
- Handles day-to-day administrative activities for the office as assigned, including but not limited to handling incoming and outgoing mails, coordinating and managing courier services, resolving conference room booking conflicts, and replenishing office and pantry supplies.
- Maintains and updates company telephone directory, address book and store count board at the reception to ensure accurate and updated information is provided.
- Maintains orderly appearance of the reception area, the cleanliness and tidiness of the conference rooms and pantries; and replenishment of pantry supplies.
- Responsible for the control of the TV and AV system at the reception area.
- Coordinates the maintenance of office supplies and equipment, and places purchase or maintenance order as required. Analyses may be required to determine comparative costs. Maintains accurate records for all inventories.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for the office. Answers questions and directs requests to appropriate partners.
- Assists and provides support to office administration team for office equipment maintenance and company events.
Summary of Experience
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the reception and/or office administration function.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both oral and written.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Ability to deliver quality and professional customer service consistently to both internal and external customers.
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multi tasks with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrates confidence, composure and professionalism.
Please send detailed resume stating your present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes.