FP Marine Risks Ltd is a leading Marine Insurance Broker in Asia. We are part of the Hyperion Group and an accredited Lloyd's Broker providing our global portfolio of clients with first class solutions across all classes of marine insurance, both direct and reinsurance since 1994. An opportunity has arisen for an organized and enthusiastic Receptionist / Office Assistant to contribute to the continuous growth and success of our business.
Receptionist / Office Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914772
- Provide professional receptionist support to the office including greeting visitors, answering and forwarding incoming phone calls, handling incoming correspondence, mailing and courier delivery.
- Make travel arrangements for business travellers.
- Assist with arranging learning and development courses.
- Handle office admin work as necessary.
- Assist in preparing documents and reports as required.
- Minimum of two years’ working experience of Receptionist or Customer Service in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel.
- Good telephone manner, customer focus, strong communication skills.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)