CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
CK Hutchison, head office of a diversified group of companies with about 23,000 employees in Hong Kong and an additional 250,000 employees worldwide, invites high calibre and self-motivated individuals to join our organisation.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996476
Employer Ref. REC/JDB
- Deliver professional guest services at reception area
- Responsible for conference room booking and set up co-ordination
- Maintain tidiness and comfort of reception area, conference rooms and executive waiting area
- Handle incoming calls / fax and direct to relevant parties
- Provide administrative supports as assigned by supervisor
- Form 7 graduate or above
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in sizable companies
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese typing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and problem solving skills
- Mature, self-initiated, willing to learn and take up additional duties
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please click the “APPLY NOW” button and include a detailed resume with indication of expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.