Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 22,000 employees operating in 78 offices in 14 countries across the region. The firm was named the Best Property Consultancy in Asia Pacific at 'The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television'. For further information, please visit our website,www.ap.jll.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220218
Employer Ref. JDB/WEL/RA/04/17
- To assist the recreation I/C / senior staff in daily operation
- To organize recreation activities for residents
- To handle customers’ enquiries and booking of Club House’s facilities
- Relevant experience in Club House Management System is preferred
- F.5 or above, Diploma holder in recreation management, hospitality management or related disciplines would be a definite advantage
- Customer-oriented, sincere, energetic and presentable
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Hands on PC skills
- Shift Duty required