Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Recruiter / Senior Recruiter - Sourcing Group (1-year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833783
Employer Ref. 91M0078719
Our client, an international Sourcing Brand is recruiting for a contract Recruiter / Senior Recruiter to join their team:
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment process for Hong Kong and APAC, including identifying the right channels, job posting, interviewing, etc
- Work closely with Line Managers on staffing needs and recruitment processes
- Liaise with external recruiters on staffing strategies and recruitment plans
- Manage end-to-end recrutiment procedures, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, interviewing as well as offer management
- Assist in ad hoc regional HR projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of recruitment experience, agency / external recruitment background is welcome
- Experience in Sourcing / Wholesale industry is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and computer applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Competitive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly contact Winnie Wong via firstname.lastname@example.org or 2232 3487.