jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916285
Employer Ref. 3768840/001
Excellent opportunity to join a UK-listed recruitment firm with unlimited potential for career progression. Steep learning curve and attractive salary package.
Page Group was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organization with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries. With over 20 years in the Hong Kong market, Page Group and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognised as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the Page Group offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment. With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond, including sourcing , interviewing and short-listing candidates, presenting suitable profile to clients and negotiating salary packages
- Provide consultancy service to both candidate and client on market trend, future development, salary range and candidate pool
- Pitch the clients about our company background, services and business rates
- Identifying, developing and management client/ business relationships
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance
- Degrees in Management, HR, Communications and any language will be highly regarded.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a necessary.
- 1-2 years of Sales/Consultancy experience will be an advantage
- Ambitious, motivated, able to cope with stressful situations and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, optimistic and have high energy level
Great opportunity to join a market leader with fast career growth opportunity, high earning potential and ongoing training and development. Besides, we offer good package with 20 days annual leave, incentive trips and full medical coverage including detail.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Tsang on +852 3602 2429
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk