Recruitment Consultant (Financial Industry)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921706
Employer Ref. 507-161201-LT
Manpower is a world leader in the employment services industry, creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. We are looking for an ambitious and outstanding individual with track record of success in Information Technology recruitment to join our team.
- Maximize profitable growth of dedicated accounts with emphasis on sales & marketing, client and candidate development and relationship management
- Identify new business opportunities and develop client business relationship
- Achieve sales targets through increased sales from existing clients as well as new business development
- Take charge of end-to-end recruitment process from accessing clients' hiring needs to sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and presenting candidates to matching clients' job requirements
- Provide consultation services and professional advice to both clients and candidates
- University degree and a minimum of 2-3 years recruitment experience, specialized in Information Technology recruitment
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with good communications skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation and customer service skills
- Have ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference no.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk