jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146352
Employer Ref. 102-01022017-JL3
- Managed and facilitated the end to end recruitment process for hiring including reviewing contract, notifying Hiring Managers of contract completion of / or extension
- Conducted competency based interviews in partnership with the line managers and support the business’ recommendations for candidates
- Staff recruitment, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing strong cross-functional working relationships and commitment from suppliers and line managers, as well as ensuring the company policy and processes are followed
- Preparing, analysing and conducting SLA and quality reviews with the client users and suppliers
- Worked with Line Managers/HR Coverage to provide up to date Management Information on resourcing
- Month End payroll, MPF and Medical enrollment
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Possess at least one year experience in a related-human resources function
- Have sound business acumen with experience in change management and, ideally, previous vendor management and business consulting experience
- Be an advanced users of MS Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk