Achievers Recruitment Limited
Achievers is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the top-tier employers in the region.
Our Consultant Team has over 10 years of experience locally and we have been bringing the brightest job seekers and leading employers together. Achievers provides employers with a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; outsourcing and consulting.
Contact us today and learn more about how we can meet your organization’s talent needs or enhance your own career.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220966
To cope with our consulting business expansion, we are looking for fast-paced and aggressive candidates to join our consulting team.
We offer competitive Basic Salary with attractive bonus and incentives scheme
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process, from the initial interview through to the offer being made.
- Manage current client pool and further develop client relationships, prospect new clients
- Establish and maintain good client relationships to ensure that we deliver quality service at all times
- Manage and further develop candidate talent pool
- Source candidates and conduct face to face interviews
- Develop knowledge of the industry where your client operates and advice on the career opportunities in the markets we serve
- Develop company brand and reputation
- Provide consultancy services to candidates and clients
- Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal strengths and job requirements
- Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing them for interviews
- Facilitate in negotiations between the client and candidate for the offer package
- Achieve sales target and ensure continued growth of business from existing and new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to learn & face challenges
- Able to work under pressure, fast paced, self-motivated
- Systematic and an expert user of Applicant Tracking System and Linkedin
- Able to handle tasks independently and a good team player
- Confident & presentable
- Working experience in asset management, banking and finance/ recruitment industry will be an absolute advantage
Interested parties please send your resume to “APPLY NOW”/ contact Ms. Dorothy Fok at 2813 8080 for a confidential discussion.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***