Recruitment Consultant - Construction and Engineering
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836798
Our people shape the organization's success. At TalentQuest, we believe in playing an active role in developing careers with our people. We take into account individual career aspirations and fit these with our business. This will be an exciting career where one will make a difference with the people who cross paths with us.
As a Consultant in TalentQuest, you will be involved in the entire recruitment cycle.A typical day will include networking, sourcing and screening high quality candidates, liaising with clients as well as delivering our services to candidates and clients to win new business.
- Develop new clients and maintain strong working relationships with existing clients including HR/hiring managers.
- Source, screen and interview the best candidates to meet their needs.
- Manage the entire interview process, relaying feedback, introducing candidates to clients and job opportunities to candidates, and delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Manage and build upon relationships with clients to maintain and develop a positive and growing business interaction through frequent electronic interaction and meetings.
- Strong passion in recruitment, a desire to influence candidates/clients on choosing their best fit jobs/candidates
- Results-oriented and target driven, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Pro-active team player and self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and English
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a MS Word version resume by click "Apply Now".
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.