jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783748
Employer Ref. 3513650/001
Michael Page International is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work in a high energy environment where personal contribution to the business will be rewarded. Our success is attributed to the Caliber and Dedication of our people.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries. With over 20 years in the Hong Kong market, PageGroup and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognised as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the PageGroup offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment. With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
We currently hiring a Recruitment Consultant who are Driven, Results-Oriented, and Ambitious to join our dynamic team. As a key account executive, you will be exposed to the full range of activities undertaken by our progressive environment while undergoing training + development.
The recruitment consultant will have the following duties
- To interview and meet suitable candidates for our clients
- Sourcing relevant candidates to provide shortlists for assignments
- Advertising jobs online - writing adverts for online career boards to attract relevant candidates
- Business Development - calling clients and meeting with them, gathering market information and portfolio
- Working closely towards weekly and monthly targets
- Managing the recruitment cycle from the start to offer management
The successful candidate will have the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering, Marketing, Business Management or relevant studies
- Candidates needs to be driven, motivated and target orientated - comfortable with sales
- Must be able to take initiative and be able to work independently at times
- Excellent language skills- fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- The ability to build rapport in a short space of time
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience will have an advantage
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 2848 9545
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk