Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Specialists
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836246
Employer Ref. 201-01102016-ML
- Responsible to manage key client with experience to hiring position from junior to middle level, good understanding and communication.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from accessing clients' hiring needs to sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and presenting candidates to matching clients' job requirements
- Achieve sales targets through account servicing, ability to turn client into harvest as well as new business development
- Provide consultation services and professional advice to both clients and candidates
- University Degree and at least 1-2 years recruitment experience, specialized in hiring customer services and sales in telecommunications, travel as well as hospitality.
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with good communications skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will consider to be associate consultant.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk