jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994910
Employer Ref. 3759940/001
A great opportunity to recruit for the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond, including sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We are looking for colleagues with ...
- University Degree
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, and energetic
- Team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment is a plus
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk